Translation of Claude Genu from Old French to English

If you need help with your family history research then post your question here.
franc1941
female
Eingabeform: Grafisch
Navigation: Grafisch
Den Stammbaum ansehen
Hello everyone, Since 1973 I've been researching my direct line and have recently found my 9th great-grandfather Claude Genu. I can't begin to tell you how important it is to me. Since this discovery I've continued my search here collecting every Claude Genu I saw and found that these two documents might offer some information about his life. This family has been found in towns all within a 30-40 mile area. Fleure, Ecouche, Sevrai, Ranes and maybe Argentan.
I'm hoping someone will help me by translating these two documents that I've found from old French to English.
I'm not sure but I do believe these two are talking about the same incident. One took place in 1592 and the other in 1615. It pertains to eliminating a long trial of sorts.
Claude Genu-Nicolas Tellier Ecouche Accord, transcation and appointment 12-27-1592 Page 1
Claude Genu-Nicolas Tellier Ecouche Accord, transcation and appointment 12-27-1592 Page 1
Claude Genu-Nicolas Tellier Ecouche Accord, transcation and appointment 12-27-1592 Page 2
Claude Genu-Nicolas Tellier Ecouche Accord, transcation and appointment 12-27-1592 Page 2
Guillaume Genu, fils de Claude, Sr de Courvallier and Michel Leschallier, Ecouche, long and somptueux proces 09-03-1615 Page 1
Guillaume Genu, fils de Claude, Sr de Courvallier and Michel Leschallier, Ecouche, long and somptueux proces 09-03-1615 Page 1
Guillaume Genu, fils de Claude, Sr de Courvallier and Michel Leschallier, Ecouche, long and somptueux proces 09-03-1615 Page 2
Guillaume Genu, fils de Claude, Sr de Courvallier and Michel Leschallier, Ecouche, long and somptueux proces 09-03-1615 Page 2
Guillaume Genu, fils de Claude, Sr de Courvallier and Michel Leschallier, Ecouche, long and somptueux proces 09-03-1615 Page 3
Guillaume Genu, fils de Claude, Sr de Courvallier and Michel Leschallier, Ecouche, long and somptueux proces 09-03-1615 Page 3
Guillaume Genu, fils de Claude, Sr de Courvallier and Michel Leschallier, Ecouche, long and somptueux proces 09-03-1615 Page 4
Guillaume Genu, fils de Claude, Sr de Courvallier and Michel Leschallier, Ecouche, long and somptueux proces 09-03-1615 Page 4
Many thanks in advance, Fran

Zurück zu „Family History Searches“