Antworten

Brick Wall - help needed to locate marriage record of 5xgreat grandparents in Caen, Calvados, Normandy France

If you need help with your family history research then post your question here.
gr8t1dmw
female
Can anyone help with locating the marriage record of my 5xgreat grandparents - Jacques Bridel & Marie Anne Bisson. I believe they lived in Caen, Calvados; possibly in the parish of St Sauveur du Manche? however unconfirmed. Married between c/1705-1715. I've searched the Parish registers for St Sauveur du Manche, Caen online, however there are gaps in the records during this time. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
gr8t1dmw
female
Thanks for that. I have seen that marriage of a Jacques Bridel in Varaville but have been unable to make a connection to my Jacques Bridel. My Jacques Bridel lists his occupation as a Priest. I’ve found him at the Caen parishes of St Etienne Le Vieux & St Martin. I believe there may have been a contract of marriage between Jacques Bridel & Marie Anne Bisson but have not been able to locate it. Many thanks again for your reply.
gr8t1dmw
female
I had the names of Jacques Bridel & Marguerite Boudin but had been unable to make the connection to my Jacques Bridel. Thank you so very much!!
Antworten

Zurück zu „Family History Searches“