Antworten

MAURITIUS RECORDS - MARTIAL, STANDLEY, DUPAVILLON FAMILIES

martial1921
female
Eingabeform: Grafisch
Navigation: Grafisch
Den Stammbaum ansehen
I need help from anyone who can help with information on the MARTIAL family from Curepipe, Mauritius (1900-1954); Father - Jean Baptiste, Mother - Annie (nee Standley, from East London, South Africa), Thelma sister (married to Phillippe Dupavillon who was the Manager of the Tobacco Board at one time in the 1950's; Phillippe's older brother was Andre 1908-1986).

Also, anyone from the 'Le Meme'  or 'Mazoure' families  (sorry if it spelt incorrectly) who used to visit the above families between 1920 - 1950's. Especially the 'Le Meme' family that was a very large family around this time, the story I have heard is Mr Nemours Le Meme married one sister -Elizabeth - and they had a large family, then the wife passed away in 1888 and he then married her sister.

Mr Le Meme also owned a large property. My Grandmother Annie Standley and her Mother went to live at some stage with the Le Meme's on this property. I would like to find out where this was?

As told to me by my Mother who was Annie Standley's daughter.
Zuletzt geändert von martial1921 am 25 Juni 2021, 18:45, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
kanepaul
female
Den Stammbaum ansehen
hi my wifes dad was alfred LEMeme and mums name was reta fanchon
martial1921
female
Den Stammbaum ansehen
I have found out so much more information since my original post in 2012. Mainly through another site, but Geneanet gave me a good start with thanks to Jean G, Alain M, Patricia C, Chantal S and others.
Regards, Audrey (2021)
kanepaul
female
Den Stammbaum ansehen
My wife is related to standley
martial1921
female
Den Stammbaum ansehen
Thank you kanepaul and Anne I think we have connected now.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Australia“