Antworten

Need help testing a new platform I created for Family Tree visualization

Unregistrierter Benutzer (Alexandreaam)
Hello!

My name is Alexandre, I’m an MSc. student of Informatics Engineering, and my thesis is focused on the graphical representation and manipulation of Family Trees (also with applications to UML class diagrams).

The program I developed, CleanGraph, is targeted at those who already work with family trees, and therefore I’m asking you for your cooperation.

This test consists of two parts, totalling about 15-20 minutes depending on the experience with genealogy programs.

- First, perform a set of tasks in a genealogy program of your choice (capable of importing GEDCOM files).
- Second, perform the same tasks on the developed platform, CleanGraph.

Each of these parts has 10 short tasks (they should take about 5 to 10 minutes in total).

In the end, I ask you to answer a small usability survey with 10 quick questions, and you can also provide feedback (which would be very useful). This survey shouldn’t take more than 1 minute and is completely optional.

The entire test and survey are completely anonymous, and no personal data is collected.

Link to the test and survey: [link removed]

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message and thanks in advance for your help!

I wish to ask for your help here because It is important for my work to have people that are used to genealogy platforms perform the test. If you feel like my making this request is bad or inappropriate, feel free to remove it.
ericdubois
male
Volunteer moderator
Eingabeform: Grafisch
Navigation: Text
Den Stammbaum ansehen
Hi Alexandre,

Please register before posting. It's free and will allow you to receive notifications of replies in the forum. I have removed the link and will allow you to add it after registering.

Regards,

Eric
Antworten

Zurück zu „Family Tree Maker“