Antworten

Pasquier dit Lavallée

Le forum Bouteille à la mer est à utiliser uniquement si vous cherchez une personne et que vous n'avez aucune idée de sa localisation.
cnervi
cnervi
Eingabeform: Grafisch
Navigation: Grafisch
Den Stammbaum ansehen
Hola a todos. Creo que asi como lo de Choiseul Praslin, el Duque uxoricida en Nicaragua, lo de Pasquier  en Nicaragua, quien que fue  testigo de matrimonio del Duque de Choiseul Praslin  y ademas el Canciller del interrogatorio de la Corte de los Pares francesa, es una fantasía completa. No se como es que creen esas cuestiones.
pasquierjaimep
pasquierjaimep
Den Stammbaum ansehen
My name is Jaime Pasquier Jr. I was born in Nicaragua and am presently living in Washington DC. Based on the information given to a family member in Nicaragua, there is strong evidence that a Pasquier helped the Duke Praslin escape from France. The Duke Praslin murdered his wife in 1847 (widely documented in the Praslin Affair) and fled from France to the Americas.
The reason he was able to flee was due to his family connections to King Louis Philippe. The mastermind of the escape was the last Chancellor of France and president of the Chamber of Peers; Duke Etienne Denis Pasquier.
Duke Pasquier was a close friend of the Praslin family and the highest legal authority in France at this time. Due to his advanced age and the fact that he can be geographically located in France during the years of 1850-1855, there is no way he could have come to Nicaragua with the Duke Praslin; thus he must have sent a close family member to help Duke Praslin flee.
I’ve been trying to figure out who was the Pasquier who came with the Duke Praslin to Nicaragua. Chancellor Duke Etienne Pasquier never had children; however, he adopted his nephew Edme Armand Gaston, Duc d'Audiffret-Pasquier (21 October 1823–4 June 1905) because he had no heirs to his dukedom. I have a strong feeling that he was the one who came to Nicaragua. I have not been able to locate Audiffret-Pasquier anywhere in France during the years of 1850-1855. The public records in France declare that he retired from public life in 1848 at the age of 25. He reappears after 1856 and gets elected to the National Assembly as a staunch royalist on February 1871. At the death of Chancellor Pasquier on 1862, the dukedom is passed to his nephew d'Audiffret-Pasquier.
The Pasquier who came to Nicaragua assumed the first name of Firmin, I found him traveling en route to France on a Swiss ship named Wuntemberg in New York on February 19th, 1855.

I’m interested in any research you can share, to find the identity of my ancestor. I’ve written to the Pasquier Society in Paris and descendants of Etienne Pasquier, but they have not responded. I am hoping that some of your research of Duke Praslin will shed some light on my ancient mystery.
cnervi
cnervi
Den Stammbaum ansehen
Estimados, no escapo el Duque de Praslin a Nicaragua como se dice ,sino que fallecio durante su juicio por asesinato, envenenado, y fue sepultado en Francia . Sus restos estan aun en el Cementerio del Sud en Paris, en una tumba con un numero solamente : me he puesto en comunicacion con la gente que atiende en el Cementerio y se me dijo que la tumba aun permanece alli, sin novedades . Hay una leyenda al respecto del Duque de Praslin en Nicaragua, pero no tiene sustento serio. Pasquier fue testigo del matrimonio civil del Marques y su esposa Fanny , luego , al fallecer el padre de Teobaldo , fueron los Duques. Hubo si, un Choiseul Praslin en los EEUU, un tal XAVIER, cuya sucesion encontre en parte, en ella su viuda reclamaba una parte de la herencia. :P
Dateianhänge
XAVIER P.docx
SUCESION XAVIER PRASLIN EEUU
(282.27 KiB) 12-mal heruntergeladen
pasquierjaimep
pasquierjaimep
Den Stammbaum ansehen
With all due respect "cnervi."
You mentioned that Praslin died in France. I have attached 2 documents, one from Comtesse de Boigne who was the mistress of Chancellor Pasquier and knew the Praslin family very well. Comtesse De Boigne's memoirs insinuate that Praslin escaped from his trial.
The other source comes from Arthur George Frederick Griffiths a Brittish author who published more than 60 books during his lifetime.
In Nicaragua, there is a family with the last name of Choiseul-Praslin who came to the Americas during the late 1840s. A Pasquier also came to Nicaragua during the late 1840s. This Pasquier was my relative and all information and records about him are anonymous.
He had two children and departed Nicaragua during the 1850s.
The reason I investigated the migration of Praslin and Pasquier to Nicaragua is that an elderly member of the Praslin family mentioned that her relative came to Nicaragua with a Pasquier.
Recollections of a Great Lady_new.pdf
Information from Comtesse de Boigne mentioning that Praslin had escaped.
(185.95 KiB) 23-mal heruntergeladen
Dateianhänge
Praslin escape_new.pdf
Praslin escaped to England from France.
(290.28 KiB) 13-mal heruntergeladen
cnervi
cnervi
Den Stammbaum ansehen
Hello thanks for the data. Maybe you could investigate by contacting Cemetery employees, there were many discussions about the Duke.
cnervi
cnervi
Den Stammbaum ansehen
Mr PASQUIER, can you read Spanish?
pasquierjaimep
pasquierjaimep
Den Stammbaum ansehen
My written Spanish and French are not very good.
My email [email protected]
cnervi
cnervi
Den Stammbaum ansehen
Mr PASQUIER I sent you a mail
pasquierjaimep
pasquierjaimep
Den Stammbaum ansehen
Thank you very much!
florencepele1
female
Den Stammbaum ansehen
Bonjour, Je m'appelle Florence Pelé et j'habite en France.
Je suis descendante de Jeanne Pasquier née vers 1635, fille de Mathurin Pasquier et Marie Mérilda Frémillon, et soeur de votre Isaac.
Passionnée de généalogie, je me suis interessée à cette lignée des colons partis de France pour la Nouvelle France!!
Enchantée de faire votre connaissance...... "chère cousine" !!
Bien cordialement
Florence de Rouen
florencepele1
female
Den Stammbaum ansehen
gpaquette hat geschrieben: 29 November 2011, 16:12 Saludos para la familia Pasquier de Nicaragua. Soy canadiense y mi ancestro nacio en Montaigu, Francia en 1636. Su nombre: Isaac-Etienne Pasquier dit Lavallée. No se si conoce usted esta persona en su busqueda de genalogia. Si desea contestarme, estaria muy contenta.
Gisèle Paquette
Bonjour Gisèle,
Je m'appelle Florence Pelé et j'habite en France.
Je suis descendante de Jeanne Pasquier née vers 1635 à Montaigu, fille de Mathurin Pasquier et Marie Mérilda Frémillon, et soeur de votre Isaac.
Passionnée de généalogie, je me suis interessée à cette lignée des colons partis de France pour la Nouvelle France!!
Enchantée de faire votre connaissance...... "chère cousine" !!
Bien cordialement
Florence de Rouen
bricor
bricor
Modératrice bénévole
Eingabeform: Text
Navigation: Text
Den Stammbaum ansehen
Bonjour,

plutôt que déterrer un fil très vieux, contactez directement la personne en cliquant sur "messagerie" sur sa page contact.

Vous aurez plus de chance d'être lue https://www.geneanet.org/profil/gpaquette

Notez que l'auteur de la demande n'a pas d'arbre, n'est plus intervenue depuis 2011 !

Cordialement

Brigitte
Modératrice bénévole sans lien de subordination avec généanet.

Mes relevés des Vaudois du Luberon :
https://gw.geneanet.org/essaisbrigitte
Den Stammbaum ansehen
Estimados amigos los saludo
Le envie a un sr de aqui del foro mi trabajo que es una tesis de postgrado que de alguna forma involucra a los Praslin de Nicaragua. El asunto es muy complejo pero definitivamente, no se trato del Duque que asesino a su esposa, Fanny.
No se frances por lo que coloco este post en castellano .Mis cordiales saludos a todos .
DRA NERVI
Antworten

Zurück zu „Bouteille à la mer (recherche avec lieu inconnu)“