Antworten

Boucher Family, Preny, Meurthe et Moselle

jazzaro1
female
Searching for information on the BOUCHER family from Preny, France. The names I have are for siblings Genevieve, Nicolas and Joseph, all born in the early 1800's. They settled in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, around 1840 or a little later. There are other Bouchers in New Orleans, but I have not found their common ancestor yet. Genevieve is my great, great grandmother, and she married, in New Orleans, the widowed John Pierre Schmit from Alsace-Lorraine They were connected in some way with Rosalie Peltier and her family, as well as the Lambert, Mathieu and LeRoi families, all from France.

Thank you so very much for any information you can give me.

Julie Azzaro
julieazzaro47@gmail.com

zanzigirl
zanzigirl
Volunteer moderator
Hi Julie,

Welcome to the French forum :)
I suggest that you write in French: more people will read you, search and help you find the answer to your question.
If you can't write in French, use Google translation.

Claudine
Modératrice bénévole sans lien de subordination avec Geneanet / Volunteer moderator with no subordination to Geneanet.
https://twitter.com/Ererepublicaine ...................................................https://twitter.com/sansculotides

cmasson54
female
Stammbaum: Grafische Ansicht
Den Stammbaum ansehen
bonjour,
pouvez-vous préciser quels renseignements vous attendez - cela évitera des recherches de données que vous avez déjà.

Hello,
can you specify what information you expect - it will avoid data searches that you already have.

jazzaro1
female
Sorry if my request for information was not clear. I would like the dates of Genevieve, Nicolas and Joseph Boucher's births, as well as the names of their mother and father. I have found many Maries--perhaps Genevieve was Marie Genevieve, and the Genevieve was not added at the time her birth was recorded?

I would appreciate any information or genealogy sites you could suggest.

Julie

Antworten

Zurück zu „Meurthe et Moselle (54)“