Antworten

Birth Certificates in Colle di Val d'Elsa, Italy

plamoise
male
Eingabeform: Text
Navigation: Text
Den Stammbaum ansehen
I am looking for the birth certificates of my great-grandfather and his 2 sisters who were born in Colle di Val d'Elsa, Italy. The rest of my family is all from France. Only these 3 were born in Italy. I don't speak Italian so it makes it difficult for me to find out how to get these birth certificates. This is for Aline Elisabeth Jeanne Lamoise born on 16 Aug 1864, Ernest Lamoise born on 1 Feb 1867, and Marie Lamoise born on 2 May 1869. The parents are Francois Leopold Lamoise and Virginie Josephine Vautrot. I am also trying to find the marriage certificate of the parents. I cannot find it anywhere in France, and it is possible they got married in Colle di Val d'Elsa before 1864. Virginie Josephine Vautrot was born on 2 Jun 1846, so the marriage date cannot be long before 1864. Francois Leopold Lamoise was born on 19 Jul 1841. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Philippe
orange38
orange38
Good Morning
I would suggest to try to get only one certificate, your grand-father's from the registration bureau of the city; (a too big request would be rejected). See the web site to get the right address:
http://www.comune.colle-di-val-d-elsa.si.it/fr/vivere-la-citta/servizi-al-cittadino/demografico/stato-civile
Please write in both Italian and English (*), with short sentences and clear questions, by using the translation service of google translate:
-----
Sirs
I am looking for the birth certificate of my Great grandfather Ernest Lamoise born on 1 Feb 1867 in Colle di Val D'elsa.
Please inform how to get it.
How would it cost?
Sincerely
---------------------
Signori
Sto cercando il certificato di nascita del mio bisnonno Ernest Lamoise nato il 1 febbraio 1867 a Colle di Val D'elsa.
Si prega di informare come ottenerlo.
Quanto costerebbe?
Cordiali saluti
-------------------------
Followed by your name, address, mobile phone and e-mail address and also an enveloppe written with your address.
(*) several people may understand English; therefore you could avoid translation errors.
plamoise
male
Eingabeform: Text
Navigation: Text
Den Stammbaum ansehen
Thanks. I will give this a try.
Philippe
orange38
orange38
Bonjour,
J'ai vu que vous parliez français.
Comme Geneanet est un site francophone en majeure partie, vous aurez pour des recherches ultérieures, davantage de chances sur Geneanet en FRANCAIS.
Pour cela changer la langue en bas à gauche, puis ouvrir les onglets "Communauté, Forum, Europe, Italie"

Idem pour rechercher dans les départements français, les dates de décès de vos arrière-arrière-grands-parents qui vous manquent.
Bonne journée.
Orange38
Antworten

Zurück zu „Italy“