Antworten

my italian family records

dsattinger
dsattinger
Eingabeform: Grafisch
Navigation: Grafisch
Den Stammbaum ansehen
hii, sorry becouse its little long

but i have my mother grand father birth certificate Francesco Macchi born in 1885 in ponsacci

can somone translate what is wrriten as i dont undertand this kind of phonetic.

and i have his (francesco) parents marriage certificate

Faustino Macchi and GIOVANNA FRANCESCA PISTOLESI , marriage in 1872 in ponsacco in italy.

I i know its little long but i will be gladfull if somone know to translate and get for me some info

Brgds
David
Dateianhänge
record-image_ (1).jpg
record-image_ (2).jpg
record-image_.jpg
vhermann1
female
Eingabeform: Text
Navigation: Text
Den Stammbaum ansehen
I am not Italian but have some small experience reading these type of documents. Maybe I can help get you started and someone fluent can provide more help. I am sorry I cannot provide more detail but the handwriting is quite difficult.

The first document has two relevant entries and are dated the 7 July and 11 July 1872 at the Palazzo communale in Ponsacco, province of Pisa and appear to be notifications of the posting of the banns (announcements of intention to marry). The engaged couple are:

Entry N 41 & 42
Faustino Macchi son of Luigi and Assanta Bacchi
Pistolese Giovanna, daughter of Francesco and Maria ? Pistolese. [I am unsure of her middle name, might be Ermina, and unless she had the same family name as her husband, they did not include her family name as would be normal]

The second document is a birth record, Item 107. Macchi, Francesco

1885, 5th of July Faustino Macchi aged 37, green grocer [ortolano], resident of Ponsacco, appeared before the office for the Comune of Ponsacco and said on the 4th of the current month at his house to his wife, Giovanna, was born a son Francesco.

There is other information such as the address of the house and the names, ages and occupations of the two other witnesses. Again, the handwriting is difficult for me. So hopefully someone will be able to translate further.

The third document is No 37 and the actual marriage record of Faustino and Giovanna
The 23rd July 1872 at the Palazzo Communale in Ponsacco, Province of Pisa, …appeared Faustino Macchi, age 24, day labourer [bracciante], resident of Ponsacco, son of Luigi, same profession and the deceased Assanta Bacchi
and Giovanna Pistolese, aged 23, day labourer, resident of [possibly comunità di Palaia], daughter of Francesco, same profession, same residence and Maria ? Pistolese
The two witnesses were Guiseppe of the deceased Luigi Bacci, aged 50
Valentino of Pietro Lemmi, age 27

Best of luck!
dsattinger
dsattinger
Eingabeform: Grafisch
Navigation: Grafisch
Den Stammbaum ansehen
Thank you for your help 🙏🙏🙏
Antworten

Zurück zu „Italy“